ISO/IEC 27001 enables organizations to demonstrate excellence in Information Security Management.
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard for Information Security management. It provides a model to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a risk-managed Information Security Management System (ISMS). It forms the basis for effective management of sensitive, confidential information and for the application of information security controls.
Organizations can utilize the ISO/IEC 27001 standard to demonstrate their conformance to best practice and excellence in Information Security management. An organization that conforms to the ISO/IEC 27001 standard possesses clear, objective proof of its commitment to continued improvement of control over its sensitive and confidential information.
ISO/IEC 27001 therefore provides reassurance to sponsors, shareholders and customers that the organization has expert control over its risk management and data security.
Due to the diversity of different organizations’ information assets – the ISO/IEC 27001 standard is adaptable according to an organization’s requirements. The design and implementation of the ISMS is tailored to the organization’s objectives, information assets, operational processes, governing legal requirements and regulatory security requirements.
The standard can be integrated with other management system framework standards, such as the quality standard ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 20000 for IT Service Management.
APMG currently offers both ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation and Practitioner qualifications. APMG can also certify organisations to ISO/IEC 27001.
This product is available through
GetITright Skills Development ccISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Qualification
AB ConsultingISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Qualification
AB ConsultingISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner Qualification
ADFOR S.p.A.ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Qualification
Syzygal UAEISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Qualification
Syzygal LimitedISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Qualification
Sapience Consulting Pte LtdISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Qualification
Sapience Consulting Pte LtdISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner Qualification
Quint Wellington Redwood LtdISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Qualification
Who is the ISO/IEC 27001 Certification For?
ISO/IEC 27001 ideal for an organization looking to establish an effective risk-managed ISMS to combat concerns over risk assessment, analysis and management, as well as data security. Considering the prevalence of cyber-criminals posing a constant threat to sensitive business information – ISO/IEC 27001 is highly advantageous in demonstrating to market your organization’s information assets are secure.
What are the Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001?
- Establish a structured approach to information security management to secure information assets.
- Receive international recognition for having proved mastery over risk management and data security.
- Improve information and data security through adoption of best practices.
- Gain a competitive differentiator when tendering for business contracts.
- Enhance reputation with the secure management of confidential and sensitive information.
- Demonstrate compliance with an internationally recognized standard and the ability to satisfy customer security requirements.
ISO27001 for organizations
Why choose apmg
- APMG services focus on high-quality.
- APMG is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- APMG has heritage in the cyber security field.
- APMG is the only certification body providing GCHQ Certified Training assessments.